3. When you submit a request to receive information from The Kitchenworks (including, but not limited to, requests for information on The Kitchenworks services, comments, feedback etc.), you are sometimes asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. We ask for this personally identifiable information in order to facilitate your requests, provide personalized service, communicate separately with you and inform you about appliance deals that may be of interest to you. By providing any information to the Website, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of the above mentioned information. We do not use your e-mail address to send you unsolicited e-mails. We hope you like receiving emails from us – but if you prefer not to receive future e-mails, The Kitchenworks gives you the opportunity to opt-out, as further described in the e-mails body.
5. Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information with any third parties outside of The Kitchenworks.
6. Please be informed that, notwithstanding the abovementioned, in the event a designated competent authority shall request The Kitchenworks, to retain any information, The Kitchenworks shall provide all necessary assistance and information to fulfill this request.
7. The Website may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Website. The Kitchenworks is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
10. If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy issues on the Website, please use the following mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.